The Palace Theatre
The rental fee for The Palace Theatre begins at $3,375.00 plus expenses per day. Various Community Groups and Not for Profits may be eligible for additional discounts. Expenses are comprised of stagehands, house management, cleaning and security. We will create an itemized estimate of expenses upon request once a mutually agreeable date has been found and held.
All utilities and in-house equipment, outlined in our technical specs (when requested in advance), are included in the rental cost.
The Palace Theatre also offers a variety of smaller venues for rent for corporate parties in the heart of downtown Stamford. Our spaces meet the needs of a wide range of events: gala dinners, receptions, fund raisers and lectures. Fees for the rental of these spaces are available by request.
- Stagehands* - Are determined by the Collective Bargaining Agreement with I.A.T.S.E. Local 74.
- Stage Door Staff* - $19.00 per hour
- Police Officer - Per Stamford Police Department
- House Manager - $26.00 per hour (minimum 5 hours)
- Assistant house Manager - $17.00 per hour (minimum 5 hours)
- Ushers - $12.00 per hour
- Cleaning* - Palace Theatre $550.00 per clean (2nd performance on a single day add $175.00)
- House Piano is a Baby Grand. For a Concert Grand Piano, contact Stamford Symphony at 203-325-1407.
- Piano Tuning - $125.00.
Other details regarding labor are specified in the contract.
* You cannot use your own stagehands, security or cleaning people for your rental. Stamford Center for the Arts staff is familiar
with the equipment and the environment and is critical to making your performance a success.
Stamford Center for the Arts Box Office will sell tickets for our renters. The renter pays a $5.00 per ticket handling charge on all tickets valued at $20.00 or more and a $2.50 handling charge on all tickets valued at under $20.00. All tickets are subject to a $2.00 per ticket Facility Fee.
You will be required to sign a contract and put down a deposit towards the rent when you sign. The balance of the rent and all estimated costs are due the business day before your event at noon. All renters are required to be adequately insured, per the contract.
For questions or to rent space, please contact:
203-358-2305 Ext. 301
Stamford Center for the Arts
61 Atlantic Street
Stamford, CT 06901
Administrative Offices 203-358-2305
Box Office 203-325-4466